Plant It Tampa Bay
is a thick bush that can be formed into a nice hedge or used as an accent plant. It has bright yellow flowers and blooms all year. Allamanda is a fast grower and is easy to care for!
- Indoors: excellent all year round throughout the US, super easy to care for - this sturdy plant is wonderfully fun and easy to grow
- Outdoors: thrives outdoors anywhere in the US, just bring inside when temperature goes below 50°F, can be kept in a container or planted in the ground
- Great for home, office or garden - beginner to expert
- Plant gifts: blue glow agave makes an excellent gift - beautiful and so easy to care for
Easy To Grow
Grows well indoors or Outdoors
Good For Hedge
6 hours morning sun best
Warm, tropical vibes of 65-90°F
Grown indoors as a houseplant but can be grown outdoors in USDA Hardiness Zones 5-11
Height : 2.5'
Wide: Up To 3'
Growth Rate: Moderate grower
Plant Spacing: 30" apart
Pet Friendly - NO
Qualifies For Free Delivery
Landscape uses for agave and yucca
- Single specimen
- Accent for a mixed bed
- Lining the edge of a deck or patio
- Along a fence
- As a backdrop for smaller plants
- Anchor for a garden bed
- Around the base of tall palms
- Each side of a garden gate or entryway
- Medium-height hedge
- Corner accent for the house
- Privacy plant
- Things you'd like to camouflaged
- Along a blank wall for height and interest
Add top soil (or organic peat moss) and cow manure to the hole when you plant.
Trim as needed to shape and cut back in spring (late March or early April) for size
Water on a regular basis, but don't keep this plant overly wet.Let it dry out a bit between waterings.
Fertilize 3 times a year - in spring summer and autumn - with a quality granular fertilizer.